Wednesday 26 February 2014

CM Blog Circle - Week 8 (Low Light)

This week our theme is low light.  I love light, airy photographs so to come up with something in low light felt like a real challenge this week! I do enjoy these type of themes as they push me to take better photographs. I wanted to capture the light falling onto the fall to give the image a bit of interest.

My children have started placing their shoes next to their dads when they come in the house. My husband says it melts his heart when he goes to put his shoes on and finds two extra little pairs next to his. I wanted to photograph this to remind us of these special moments in years to come.

1 comments:

  1. Aw that's so cute! Those are definitely the kinds of things you would forget later on without a picture of it. Good for you for capturing it!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs