Wednesday 5 February 2014

CM Blog - Week 5 (Candid)

This weeks theme for the blog circle is Candid, I was excited to see this theme as I love natural lifestyle photography. I did however find it harder than I thought to capture either of my children without them noticing or moving away! The weather here this week has been rubbish so we have been in more than I like. I took this photo of Missy Moo whilst she was playing fuzzy felt. It is by no means a technically perfect image but I just adore her little hands in her lap. I love the concentration in her face as she makes the very important decision of which piece to select next! I love photographing the everyday and this photo is just that.

Please pop by and see Michele's candid photos to follow our circle.

5 comments:

  1. I think you hit the nail on the head with you comment about her hands and the concentration in her face in regards to candid photos. In years to come I wonder if you will come back to this photo and appreciate the same details. While there is something special about a posed photo of our kids smiling, I truly appreciate a good candid photo of them just being them. Capturing their unique little smirks or ways they hold their bodies, hands, stances. It is these photos of my kids when they were little that I truly cherish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! She's so cute! Those little hands! I love your processing too, so soft and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous. I love how soft and pretty this is! Gotta love kids at play! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful tones! Moments like this are gone too quickly, lovely capture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful! Jen is right. The memories an image records are at least as important as the technical quality. And anyway, this is beautifully exposed and composed.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs