Tuesday 4 March 2014

CM Blog Circle - Week 9 Photographers Choice

This week our blog circle has the theme Photographers choice. I decided to try a very soft, light almost dreamlike feel for my photographs this week. I haven't experimented much with backlighting so I thought this week would be a good opportunity to have a play. I purchased a cut off piece of fabric and hung it over my patio doors. My daughter adores her teddy 'Woof Woof' and he had to feature in every image! I was actually happy with this as Woof Woof is such a big part of Missy Moo's life that I wanted to capture her love for him. She shows such motherly instincts towards Woof Woof which I think this photo portrays.

 
 
Please check out the rest of the photos from my blog circle. There are some amazingly talented photographers in the group. See Lilac Blossom Photography here >>

4 comments:

  1. These are light and airy and I love them! Great job you did here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such sweet moments! Light and airy for sure. I love the backlighting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eek! So cute!! Great idea you had for your setup, I love the light. That first one is too sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Precious! Very well done with the backlighting!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs